Changes - construction phases
Changes: construction phases
Changes: construction phases is specifically tailored to provide timely oversight of ongoing constructions and monitor on site activity.
Solution: capabilities of super high resolution imagery enable detailed analysis of construction phases, detection of equipment and materials of certain types, and more. In this product all of the analysis is performed over specified time periods, showcasing dynamic developments on site
- Ortho imagery (3 or more time slices);
- Thematic layers with cadastral data and construction objects boundaries;
- Thematic layers pinpointing allocation of specific construction equipment and materials (for each observed time period);
- Comprehensive analytical report, showcasing construction progress and schedule discrepancies; (for each observed time period)
- Registries and statistics on each individual construction site in easy to use formats.